|Rotating Machinery Test Engineer 2
Requisition ID : 14015423
Business Sector : Electronic Systems
Location : United States-California-Sunnyvale
US Citizenship Required for this Position : Yes
Relocation Assistance : No relocation assistance available
Clearance Type : Secret
Number of Openings : 1
Shift : 1st Shift
Northrop Grumman Marines Systems specializes in the design, manufacture, assembly, and test of propulsion and power generation systems for naval surface ships and submarines. Successful candidate will participate in factory acceptance testing and field service of large precision mechanical hardware. Candidate will be required to work shifts during tests and must be willing to travel to support field assignments. Candidate will be specifically responsible for the creation and maintenance of proprietary software based data acquisition and data analysis tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with MATLAB & Visual Basic
- Strong programming background
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain a secret clearance.
- Experience with data acquisition hardware
- Experience with data analysis software tools
- Experience with LMS Test Lab
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.